If you find yourself with a hangover… try my nutrient RICH whole food solution full of soluble fiber, protein, and heart healthy unsaturated fats.
For future planning the night before:
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate + take b vitamins prior to bed;
The day after:
- sushi rolls made with brown rice, tuna, avocado + wheat free tamari; bonus-ginger naturally combats nausea
- green tea + high silicate content water (think Fiji or Evian)
- alcohol is a diuretic-depleting the body of potassium. Boost potassium intake (try white beans, sweet potato, banana, green leafy vegetables, prunes)
- Option: Vitamin H20, ZERO (Revive flavor only; contains 600mg potassium)
Try it! Questions? Comments? YES! Let me know how it goes for you.